Movies to watch

Sunday, June 12, 2005

If you noticed, there has been a little change in my template..
My latest seen movie got changed.. I saw a movie Khudgarz yesterday.. Its a good movie starring Shatru Bhaiyya, Jitu Uncle and Govinda.. Don't know about actresses but probably Neelam and Amruta Singh.. Who was third?
Anyway, also saw half part of Kaante and will see remaining part now after going back to room.. Lagaan and "Say it isn't so" is also in the waiting list.. In short, a very busy schedule for next few days...

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 4:02 PM  

5 people thought of commenting on this:

I Like the new look... Plz teach me how to do such kinda stuff...

Anonymous said...
Monday, 13 June, 2005  

The other actress is Bhanupriya I think. And its Amrita Singh, not Amruta!

Salil said...
Tuesday, 14 June, 2005  

@ Salil
Thanks man...

Dinesh said...
Tuesday, 14 June, 2005  

@ Hima
Anytime babes...

Dinesh said...
Tuesday, 14 June, 2005  

babes!!!!!????? Did you call me babes?????
Babes...??? for christ sake!!!!
I prefer to be known as Hima... Now you better teach me how you guys do this techie stuff...

Anonymous said...
Thursday, 16 June, 2005  

Post a Comment