Go trekking

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hello all
I didn't tell you what I did after exam. So here I go...
I did 4 treks after exam..
Tikona on 9th
Sarasgad (Pali) on 15th
Katraj to Sinhagad on 18th
Nilkantheshwar on 20th...

Every trek was great in itself.. We were 8 guys for Tikona night trek and 3 for Sarasgad. We were 18 for K2S but 5 of them went back after 2 hills as one guy Abhishek got asthma attack..
I can't forget the 50 feet rockpatch in Tikona and also Sarasgad, the first trek with Hooman (An Irani guy in my class) will be always in my memories..
The big group in K2S will be always placed in my memories of treks..
Nilkantheshwar was li'l fast and unplanned but it turned out very well. The lot of statues at the temple are just great and they will definitely make you stay there for quite a lot of time... Will post the photos very soon.. Till then, stay connected

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 1:37 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment