Looking back at 2004

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Looking back at the pages from my diary for the year 2004, I get a feel good factor. The year might have been very bad for the world with train accident on 2nd Jan. to the latest Tsunami disaster, but it was definitely the best one for me.

The Jan. didn’t turn up much except the Mumbai visit for Tech-fest which gave me strength to participate this year.

In Feb. I joined hands with the MIT NCC TROOP after I got the offer to design their website. Also my first major trek (PEB) came up in the same month.

July gave the Lohagad trek. In the same month I joined the tekdi organization which is now a part of my life. And most unforgettable thing about this month, I met with my sweetheart Pallavi in the same month.

August came up with the beautiful Tikona trek on first day only.

December was most action packed month for me. This was the month when I became the JBC for MIT. I got a cap from Tekdi for being most active member on the portal. Didi’s marriage was a big event in this month and also in my life. December gave me my most awaited trek of Katraj-Sinhagad as goodbye gift.


Overall, 2004 was my best year till date. Let’s hope 2005 turns up even better.
Wish you all a very happy new year.


- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 1:02 PM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

WISH U SUCH MORE GREAT YEARS. THANKS

Anonymous said...
Wednesday, 12 January, 2005  

Post a Comment