Comments about me???

Friday, January 14, 2005

Found this on Allie's blog.
I think it's pretty cool... Could be great fun !!!
If you fancy having a go at this, paste it into a reply :



I _______ Dinesh.

Dinesh is ________.

Dinesh thinks a lot about _______.

When I think of Dinesh I think of ________.

I want Dinesh to ________ me.

If I were alone in a room with Dinesh, I would _______.

I think Dinesh should _____.

Dinesh needs ______.

I want to ____________ Dinesh.

If I could describe Dinesh in a word: _______.

Dinesh will never ______.

Dinesh can ______ my _______.

I hope Dinesh never _____.

I _____ Dinesh because _______.

Dinesh should change _____.

Dinesh is going to be a ______ when he grows up.

______ is going to marry Dinesh.



Oh and, if I have any secret admirer out there..... well, drop me a line if you fancy...... it would make my day !!! ;-D All you need to do is click on "comment" and leave me a very cryptic message... hahaha !!!

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 5:28 PM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

I am best friend of DINESH.
DINESH is a guy who is very caring, understanding, honest, truth loving, bit innocent, senti, helping, down to earth, free from pride and unselfish.
DINESH thinks lot of nature, treks, forts and his PC.
When I think of DINESH I think of a ANGEL.
I want DINESH to be always with me.
If I were alone in room with DINESH, I would never fear as have great faith on him jus like god.
I think DINESH should get each and every thing which he wants in life.
DINESH needs a girl friend.
I want to wish DINESH all best wishes, lots of happiness, great success.
If I could describe DINESH in 1 word actually its too difficult as he is beyond word but still AN ANGEL.
DINESH will never like that any1 get hurt coz of him.
DINESH can never be apart from my life.
I hope DINESH never hurts coz of me.
I like DINESH coz he is very different from other and y I hv already mentioned.
DINESH is going to be a prime minister of india when he grows up.
A gal who is very ……… sweet, b’ful, understanding, loving, caring whose name is still a puzzle is going to marry DINESH.

Anonymous said...
Friday, 14 January, 2005  

Post a Comment