Security Trials

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

After recent bomb blasts, it was said that banks can be an easy target for the terrorists. So I decided to take a trial of security at few banks.
I first visited Bank of India. I kept my leather bag at one of the benches and stood aside in some queue. Within 2 minutes, the security guard came to me asking me to hold the bag in hands.
Then SBI. Same trick. I thought no one will notice me in such a crowd. But again, there was a common man who noticed me and came to me asking about the bag in no time. Later I realised that he was not a common man but a police constable in civil uniform, specially assigned the duty of security at the banks.
Then ICICI. Well, the bank is always famous for use of latest technology. As soon as I left the bag at the bench and tried to move aside, a bank person came to me and said me calmly that I am being watched by the camera. Poor me...

So by these experiences, I am assured of my security atleast at the banks. But I will advise you to keep taking trials much often. Specially at the crowded places like bus stop, railway stations etc. which form an easy target for the anti-national elements.
After all, Citizen Brigade can best fight the terrorism.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 10:40 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment